Tuesday, January 4, 2011

After Christmas

After Christmas we were both really lucky to have the whole week off in between Christmas and New Years. Every day my mom would call me to see what we were going to do and the answer was the same every day...NOTHING!! Oh man, it was amazing to have a whole week to just hang out with my hubby and not have to worry about anything at all. We didn't really accomplish anything except watching movies, going to movies and making homemade cinnamon rolls with my new Bosch. 



They weren't perfect but they were pretty darn tasty. I was proud for it being my first time.

Our New Years Eve was a bust so we won't get into that, but New Years Day was great.
We were able to go up to Avon/Paradise area and go sledding. My SIL Mythanne is dating a fellow named Jace. Jace's family was staying in a cabin up there and they were so awesome to let us go up there and hang out with all of them. 




 It was a great ending to a great week. Now unfortunately back to work...yuck.